Permanent Part Time School Administrator
Required for 13.5 hours per week, working days to be Thursday and Friday from 8.45am to 4.00pm – term time only.
Salary: Grade 13 point 6 to 11 – £20,043 to £22,129 (pro-rata) dependant on experience
The Governors are seeking to appoint a friendly and approachable person who is highly organised with strong IT knowledge and skills and exceptional customer service skills to join our office team. You will often be the first point of contact for our school in a variety of ways. You should be confident and experienced in dealing with and helping a wide spectrum of visitors, staff, parents, governors and children. Responsibility for keeping the school website updated and compliant will be a key part of the role along with clear, effective communication via social media, emails and newsletters. A pleasant and friendly manner, even under pressure, is essential.
The successful applicant will be:
- able to relate empathetically with children
- able to share our school vision of ‘Roots to Grow and Wings to Fly’ by living out our Christian values of respect, compassion, trust, forgiveness, hope, aspiration and courage
- able to ensure the school communication with parents/carers and other stakeholders is strong through managing the school website and other key communication tools
- someone who strives for high standards of themselves and can support our team to achieve our daily and long-term strategic plans to enable all our children to flourish.
- able to multi-task calmly and cheerfully with the ability to work to tight deadlines often under pressure
- able to maintain a high regard for confidentially following GDPR policy at all times
- able to work effectively as a team member, under direction and also independently organising their own workload
- able to consistently demonstrate an excellent level of literacy, numeracy, ICT and online media skills (a Knowledge of Microsoft 365 systems and WordPress is essential)
Experience of working in a school office with knowledge of SIMS and FMS is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
In return we can offer:
- a dedicated, hardworking and supportive team
- commitment to professional development
- a busy, varied and interesting working environment
- a school that is committed to our shared vision ‘Roots to Grow and Wings to Fly’ for everyone
Please contact the school office to request an application pack on 01460 72829 or by email: email@example.com, alternatively you can download an application form here.
Closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 15th September 2022
Interviews: 21st September 2022
St Bartholomew’s CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a DBS check through the disclosure process before appointment is confirmed.